Is Your Home Breaking Code Violations?
We’ll buy it as-is and get it back up to code!
Do you need to move out of your home because it’s breaking different city code violations? This may sound like an impossible task. Why would anyone want to buy your place if it’s not up to code? This is where we step in!
At Blackjack Real Estate, we buy houses no matter the situation. You can get cash for your outdated house and not have to worry about fixing a thing.
What Are Some Common Housing Violations?
- Missing Life Safety Devices: Out-of-date smoke detectors, missing carbon monoxide alarms, etc.
- Electrical: Missing GFCI receptacles, improper circuits, grounding/bonding issues, etc.
- Plumbing: Missing nail plates, improper piping, leaks, etc.
- Mechanical: Insufficient air flow, improper venting of appliances, etc.
- Windows & Doors: Improper waterproofing, mold, water damage, etc.
- Handrails & Decking: Missing handrails, improper heights, loose handrails, etc.
If your home has any of the above issues, you’ll either want to get them fixed right away or opt to sell it quickly. Whatever you decide, make sure that it is in the best interest of you and your family.
Avoid the hassle altogether and sell to us. We deal with issues like this all of the time and would love to help you get your home sold fast. Give us a call at 850-601-4714 or fill out the form below.